Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Brennan

So...  If you happen to be a friend of mine on facebook, you've seen this photo.

It's me on my belly at Dublin's Chiller.  Yes.  I will do what it takes to get the picture and yes, it was cold and wet.  But it was also TOTALLY worth it!


 Can I be honest?  It's a little scary to have a hockey player in full gear skating right at you.  I knew Brennan would stop and I knew I'd be "iced" a bit but nonetheless there was that small fear of "What if he can't stop?"  No worries, though.  Brennan is a champ and I was very safe.  



 

It was tons of fun to do some photos that were a little out of the ordinary.  Thanks to Brennan and his mom, Karen!  Stay tuned because once things get pretty outside, Brennan and I will be hanging out again.  Can't wait!


1 comment:

Misha said...

Nice pictures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...